Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catch-Up






Ok...I have a minute to write, here it goes...

It's been a busy few months for the Enriquez household with Mothers' Day, Birthday parties, and Emery in the Academy. I've hardly had time to sit on my bottom and blog about my life. We had our Family pics taken by Tash about a week ago and I can't wait to get them back and post them for all to see. Tasha did a great job and was very patient with my rowdy bunch. Emery is working his tail off in the San Diego Police Academy and might I add he's looking rather good since his days first began. He's lost a lot of weight which only inspires me to get my butt back in shape. 7lbs down for me 15 left to go. He has been training me and the ladies at the stadium and really whipping us into shape. He's a killer with those stairs! I am busy getting the boys ready for the new school year. I haven't decided which school Azlan will be attending but Adrian will start pre-school this fall, part time. As for the other two ACEs, they will be at Grandma's if all goes well in getting Momma up and running in her internship at the Poway Unified School District. Who knows what's in store that far ahead (GOD does!) so I guess we will just wait and see. Time is going by so quickly!I can't beleive Aris is already 4 months old and in a few weeks I will have a 2 year old on my hands! This summer has a busy itinerary: Fathers' Day, Atticus' Birthday, My 24th Birthday, Azlan turning 5, and everyone getting ready for school. I will keep you updated as the days progress. Adios for now

2 comments:

  1. Your kids are dolls! And that little girl...do you just wanna eat her? Well, good for you and Emery. I don't know how you do it all. You'll have to let me know how you like interning. You're going to do great, and any school would be lucky to have you as a teacher. And your 24th birthday...we're getting old :) Can't wait to see the family pics! P.S. I really wish you lived closer so you could drag me out to the track with you. You know Mish is no motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo jealous. You inspired me to want to go to the gym too when you put up your blog about your post baby goals. I was going hot and heavy for 5 weeks at 5 days a week and feeling really good, then I went down sick in bed for 7 days and coudln't even go to work it was crazy, I lost 7 lbs from not hardly eating for a week it was crazy. When i woke up I was so hungry over the next week I didn't have enough energy to get back to them gym and I started making up for all the food I'd missed, so I put that 7 lbs (which wa smostly water weight) back on and then 7 more after that. Now I feel like a miserable sad sack of laziness who hasn't been to the gym in going on 4 weeks now. Oh, it's awful...

    ReplyDelete