Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just another neighborhood abduction, no big deal.

So, there was another attempted abduction in the neighborhood today. This is getting kind of crazy now. I live smack-dap in the middle of upper-middle-class suburbia, it's not like I live in TJ! The first attempt happend to a mother as she was walking her two children home from school, then a little girl in Poway, then a little girl by Willow Grove, 2 boys in Poway, and now 2 girls right across the street from my neighborhood.They all describe the same white van and hispanic male in his 20s. It's pretty scary when you can't even walk your kids to school without worrying about getting kidnapped by the Mexican drug cartel! Anyway, I guess the kids and I will remain hermits until Aris is a little older. 3 was cake, but 4 is just too many to keep an eye on in public.


In other news, the boys were sick today. I kept them locked up in the shower so they couldn't give me and Aris cooties.














As for me, I'm on a mission to get back into shape after gaining 55lbs with Little Miss 6lb Aris. I went to the gym last night and I'm happy to say I can still get down on the weights, now I just need to shed the fluffiness on top of those beauties and all will be good.It helps that Aris is my little fat-sucking machine, but I need to get back into the routine of working out. It also helps that I loovvveee the gym, really, I do. It's like my Prozac. It gets those endorphins flowing and puts me in the best mood. Who's down for Monday night S.E.T. Class? Let's do it. Monday marks the 1st day of my 3rd attempt to cut out sugar. I will do it this time, I swear. I had a bowl of cookies n' cream icecream for breakfast and that made it easy to have one for lunch too. I'll probably need one tonight too since I know it may be my last. I needed the calcium was my excuse. 147lbs now, 22 to lose. This is not the most flattering pic but it sure does provide some motivation.

I will keep you updated...

Here's a pic of Princess relaxing, watching her bros play on the computer. Good times.

4 comments:

  1. Coco, you make me laugh. Why is it that when I look at that pictue of you from the side I see my high school, crazy pal Coco. I can't believe you have 4 kids!! Abductions in your neighborhood? Really? Your neighborhood is sooo nice. If that's happening there, I don't even want to know what's goin down on the Eastside of Bako. Your princess is adorable and I wish I had your motivation and love for the gym...I wouldn't mind your buff legs, either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so you're gorgeous! 147 lbs? BAH! I wish I had someone to go to the gym with me! (you're still a MILF by the way) David and I both have memberships at 24HR Fitness but we haven't been motivated; sad but true. I must admitt when I do go it gets me all excited when I'm done I'm like "yea! feelin good! woot woot!" Problem is I only keep up that excitement for like a week...

    Regarding the kidnappings, no neighborhood is really safe anymore. These days Kidnappers know to go into the nice suburban neighborhoods and try to steal kids from people that just might have the money to get them back. It's awful, but true. It's petrifying really. BE CAREFUl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Coco - I love your blog and reading your posts is just like you are right here with me...funny stuff. You motivated me to finally update mine! Thank you again for the fabulous steak dinner - we should do a family dinner once a month. I love traditions. Now that you and Tash are no longer with child, we should all go out for girls night cocktails! And I want to plan a couples night out too, something loungy like we were talking about. Let's put some fun stuff on the calender before it fills up! Ok - bye for now! Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete